POSTAL & COURIER PROCEDURES
Apart from the Designated Public Postal Operator, the Authority uses the following procedure to licence Postal/Courier operators:
- Prospective operators walk in and collect application forms.
- After filling forms and payment of $100 equivalent prospective clients submit forms to the Authority.
- Forms are evaluated and report is sent to the Board with recommendations.
- Applicants, whether successful or not, are notified once the Board has made a decision on their application.
- Successful applicants are invited for license negotiations and subsequently pay initial license fee.
- License is gazetted and operator is allowed to operate as per licensed category.
ISSUES TO BE COVERED IN YOUR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Company's Executive Summary
- Company’s Background
- Company’s Present Position
- Company’s Future Position
- Company’s Vision and Mission Statements
- Company’s Logo